Lexus, a brand known for its luxury vehicles, has presented us with 2017 Lexus RC F. It is a stylish rear drive sports coupe with a spindle grille in the front, scoops on the bonnet and quad tailpipes at the back.
Main Highlights of 2017 Lexus RC F
• It has a 5.0 L V engine which delivers 467 horsepower.It can go from zero to 60mph in 4.4 seconds. Lexus RC F has a top track speed of 168 mph.
• The fuel economy is 16/25/19 on city/highway/combined.
• Lexus RC F comes with a standard TORSEN limited-slip differential and rear Torque Vectoring Differential. Torque Vectoring Differential helps the driver control the vehicle by distributing more power to the outside rear wheel to steer confidently around corners. It has three modes, which is the standard mode, slalom mode and track mode. Torque Vectoring Differential comes at an additional price.
• The 2017 Lexus RC F is fitted with 14.9-inch front brake rotors and 13.5-inch rear rotors. They are clamped by six-piston and four-piston monoblock Brembo calipers.
• The music sounds fantastic with the MARK LEVINSON audio system.
• The seats are low, super comfortable and have an "F" embossed on the headrests.
• 2017 Lexus RC F is available in eight-speed Sports Direct-Shift transmission.
Safety features on the 2017 Lexus RC F
1. The vehicle sports an L-shaped stylish triple beam LED headlamps, LED tail lamps and LED side turning lights.
2. The vehicle has smart stop technology, which halts the car when the brake and accelerator are pressed together.
3. The 2017 Lexus RC F has a Lexus Enform Safety Connect, eight airbags, and the body of the vehicle has a rigid frame structure having crumple zones in the front and rear to dissipate the force in case of a collision.The design of the body is rigid and aimed to protect passengers .
Where Does the Lexus RC F Fall Short?
Anyone seated at the back will have limited space and may not feel too comfortable especially if they are tall. The infotainment system on the 2017 Lexus RC F appears dated as you have to use a trackpad to navigate the unit. The option to connect your phone to Apple CarPlay or the Android Auto is not available.